Monday 1 September 2008

Socially Accepted Grave Robber

Ahoy.

Lately I've been forced to think about my future, what with me hopefully going into college soon.
I want to be all sorts of things. I've never been one hundred percent certain about anything at all, as I'm unfortunately very indecisive.

I know I want to travel the world, see all sorts of amazing things, meet all sorts of amazing people. I want to to inspire people to do amazing things, I want to be a well known name. Kind of selfish, but I don't want to be forgotten. I don't want to be insanely rich, and I don't want to be a international superstar. I just want to have fun doing things I love.
Strange I suppose, telling the internet all about your inner most feelings and such, yet I like the thought that people are reading this and caring.

As said before, I'm hopefully going to be going to college soon. I'll be an art student. I'll be surrounded by people who also love art and be drawing all day everyday. The idea both terrifies and amazes me, that almost everyone I know believes I can get in and that I'll succeed. The fear of failing and disappointing everyone I care about is almost always there. The little voice in my head What if I can't do it? What if I'm not good enough?
Anyway. I can do anything if I put my mind to it.

As well as being an art student by day (and doing English and maths GCSE's on the side) I will be a secret night-time history buff. I'm going to loose myself in days gone past, and learn to recognise the difference between Grecian pottery and Roman.
I'm going to be a doctor of archaeology. A socially accepted grave robber. A bone kicker!

Anyway. Again. My face feels like it's been smacked by a shovel; I'm gonna go now. Apologies for not posting as often as I can. I'm going to try and change that. :)

No comments: